Monday, June 8, 2009

Best of State

This past week Rhett and I flew up to SLC to see my parents win the Best of State Award!! It was so awesome because BOTH my parents won for BOTH of their business'. It was awesome.... Here is my my sis-n-law Kylee, my mom, and me at their awards banquet.
My parents after the banquet....


Here is The Rhettser and I and my Dad... We WERE taking a picture of the two of us, but my dad is such a jokester that he jumped right while we taking the picture, so i made him stay for a real photo op!!


Here is the fam... we are missing my brother Jayson, his wife and Aiden, and also my Bro. JorDan... they couldn't make it... But Rhett and I did travel to SG for a few days to see the rest of the fam. and poor Rhett locked himself in my moms house while he studied for boards!!!




Finals just finished up a few weeks ago... poor Rhett is feeling a little burnt out.. but he takes his last board on Saturday and I am so excited!! I think i am going to finally have a husband after two years of Medical School!! Good Luck, honey!!!


5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That is awesome. What are their businesses? Your moms dress is so classy!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

How fun! Good luck with boards this week. It will be a breath of fresh air in a week. Enjoy 3rd year!

Travis and Britni said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. Travis takes his boards on Wednesday. I am right there with you. We will both finally have husbands again. YEAH!!! Tell Rhett we say good luck.

Unknown said...

that looks like fun. I bet your parents were so glad you were there. Haha about my tutu, no i dont still have it, my ballet teacher gave me that one to wear. haha

Criscell said...

Your parents are so amazing--just like you! I'm so glad you could go home for a few days. Good luck to Rhett on boards!!