Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Pic's....

Well, not much to update lately... we are a little boring... plus life is flying by now that rotations have started. I feel like our lives and our days are set up in four week increments. It is a little hard to get use to, but it also makes time fly!!
Rhett finally has had one or two semi-easier rotations these last two months... so we were able to go to dinner with some friends at this yummy Mexican restaurant by the cardinals stadium!!
We also went to this cute little park that is down the street from our house and took some family pictures... I really needed a Christmas card pic... so we will see which i use... My girlfriend Carlie and her husband took them for us.. they did a great job... considering we are all amatures!!











Thanks Carlie... oh and Ryan!! I really want to post pics of our recent trip to New York.. but my sis-n-law has most of the cute ones... so updates on that are to come!

4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

Cute pics. I'm so glad you told me about Saguaro park. I think we'll take our pictures there too.

The Hansens said...

Very cute pics! i love them all! you and rhett are just so photogenic!

Criscell said...

CUTE pics, Sara!! And the ones you did for Carlie are awesome too.

The Frei's said...

REally cute pictures! Are you guys coming up for Christmas at all? Oh and I am very excited for you :)