Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SuperCross!!!

So, my parents came to town this last weekend for a race... and i didnt get any picures of the actual race... because long story, my Dad raced, got a concusion and Rhett and I sat in the hospital with him most of Saturday.... but he was fine a few hours later--- and so that night we headed to SuperCross down at the Diamondback Stadium!!
Here is a picture of the parents... needless to say my Dad was a little sore, and quite tired... but he was a trooper! We had so much fun, thanks Mom and Dad!!

Here is the Hubb-ster and I!! We havent ever been to the diamondback stadium, i think it is the nicest baseball stadium ever built-- and they also had some wonderful junk food... which is my favorite part!!


6 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

we went to supercross too.... next time we'll have to meet up!

Zylstra Family said...

That is fun that your parents got to come into town! I can't believe that you are having TWO girls! I LOVE girls. Their little clothes are so fun to buy! I am sure you will have no problem making their little nursery cute! You are so creative!

The Hansens said...

Sounds like fun, but sad about your dad! and I have not told you CONGRATS yet about your twins!!! Oh i was so excited for you when I got a text from Steph telling me the great news! And girls!!! Oh how sweet. You will absolutely LOVE being a mother Sara and you will be amazing. Also tell Rhett happy 28 for me! Im so happy for you guys!

Jenn said...

How fun!! And CONGRATS on the babies-- plural-- babies! Oh my gosh, twins! That is SOO exciting!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I just caught up on your blog... I hadn't checked in a while. Congratulations on your 2 new announcements!!! How exciting! Looks like life is busy and fun and more busy and fun!

Criscell said...

So glad your dad's okay. What a scary thing! Happy B-day to Rhett!!