Saturday, March 27, 2010

Botanical Gardens.....

A couple of weeks ago, the Johnson's and The Frei's headed to the Phoenix Botanical Gardens. Rhettser and I feel like we need to get our arizona tourism done and out of the way, cuz i have a have a feeling in about 7-8 weeks we wont be leaving the house much!! Here is Brooke and I in a lovely little umm... desert landscape thing... Dont you thin she makes me look skinny??? j/k
Here is Brady and Rhett trying to grind their own corn into flour... they actually did a pretty good job.. i was quite impressed!!

Here is us attempting to hide the belly... i know im HUGE, more abou that later.... The had this cool Cactus garden and we couldnt resist a photo. They also had a butterfly exhibit which was pretty neat, we were however expecting more butterflies.


It was definetly worth the trip, it was beautiful!! However i would only reccommend it in the winter!! It was even a little toasty in March!!

3 comments:

Kade and Kaylee said...

I really want to go see that place! Looks like fun! So we should plan a big girls night out before the babes come along!!

Criscell said...

We just went there two weeks ago too! It wasn't quite as amazing as I was hoping though, I'll admit, but we didn't do the butterfly exhibit.

Tiffany said...

YOu are prego with twins?! I'm so so so so happy for you! My sis had twin girls last summer and they are adorable and so much fun! Congrats girl! I am so excited for you two.