Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bath Time

Here are the girlies getting their first real bath!! Cozette, just loved it!! She did not enjoy getting what little hair she has washed... but as soon as we set her in the water, she immediately stopped crying!!

Klara, on the other hand, did not enjoy her hair being washed, nor did she like the bath!! She screamed the ENTIRE time!!


Here is Cozette at about 5 weeks... still loving her Bath Time!!


And Klara has finally learned to love the warmth of the bath also... Thank goodness!!



7 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh I love it! I am glad that Cozette loves her baths....that is funny that Klara didn't....she is so easy going! :) Cute pics! miss you all! xoxo

Carlos said...

Love the baths pics. I'm glad that Klara is tolerating her baths now. Hopefully she will start to actually enjoy them ;)

Travis and Britni said...

I don't know what it is about my blog, but it never shows me you've got a new post until like two weeks after the fact. The girls are getting so big. They are beautiful. It was so great to see you at Amanda's shower. I can't get over how amazing you look. Sorry we missed the baby blessing. We were out of town. I was so bummed when I heard about it. Hope things are going well. I need to stop by for a visit sometime when Travis can watch the kids.

Zylstra Family said...

They are the cutest little girls ever! It sounds like things are busy...but in a good way! I love giving their first baths at home and I am glad that Klara is liking them now! I hope I get to see them soon!!

McDuffie Family said...

They are adorable Sara. just like their mommy! so fun!

Anonymous said...

They are soo cute! I just love the looks on their faces! The only pictures we got of Addie at that age in the bath, were of her screaming!! I'm so glad you found our blog!! Thanks for the Banana bread the other day- it was soo delicious! :)

Criscell said...

SO SO CUTE!!