Sunday, June 8, 2008

What we've been UP 2....

K.. so remember my blocks that i started.. well i loved all of your ideas! But i decided i wanted to go family... so here you go.. pretty cute huh?? I am excited how they turned out. I want to make some for valentines day that are pink and red and say love!! Too cute.. Here is Rhett, he was so excited we probably got at least 40-50 tomatoes from our four plants, we only wish we could grow more than just tomatoes!! Rhett grew up with a garden and all his grandparents have them, so he always was eating home grown food.. so it is hard for him to eat food from the store because usually it picked too early. So, we made salsa and rhett quite enjoyed the fresh picked fruit!!!

8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

The blocks are way cute! I'm jealous you guys have tomatoes. This is the first year I haven't planted tomatoes and of course now our availability at the store is pretty much gone. I love tomatoes!

Criscell said...

Hey Sara, will you teach a class at our Enrichment craft day and do those blocks? That would be so cute! Your tomatoes look awesome--tell Rhett I'm very impressed.

kalie said...

How about a class for Kalie on how to not kill plants? My tomato plant was dead in a week! Share your knowledge, please!

Tracy S. said...

I love the blocks! You are so talented.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

well, if i liked tomatoes you guys would be in trouble bc i would make sure to get to them before rhett. yummy,..home-made salsa!

♥Shally said...

Okay, this is a little random, but I went swimming today at a lady's house that was in my nieces ward. We got to talking, and she mentioned that she is a Frei. I remembered your name from blogger buffet-- and yep-- she knows you.

Robyn says hi!

XO said...

Well, I guess we have no excuse not to plant a garden next year - nice job on the tomatoes!!!

Andrea F. said...

ohh...yum i love fresh tomatoes!! The blocks are so cute as well as that picture frame, i wish i had more time to do crafts!