Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So excited!!!


Okay girls.. i am seriously excited about this!!! Seriously sad too though... because i would LOVE LOVE to go to this event so that i could pick my Edward in person, (i know kalie, i am an edward fan- well...unless she is in La Push. then i am a jacob fan!!) Why cant someone love two boys at the same time--- anyone watch the bachelorette?? She can fall in love with Jason and Jeremy right??? And graham.. well what a snot!! Glad he is outta there!!

Well here is the event, unfortunately i will be out of town!! But i wanted to let you all know that the barnes and noble in peoria is holding this event when breaking dawn is released!!! And most stores are holding it at midnight, but lucky you the good employees of the Barnes and Noble in peoria, dont want to stay up that late!! So they are holding it at ten!! I believe if you want to go you have to call and reserve the book before hand... SO have fun and think of me.. i will just have to pre-order it and have it waiting at my house!!


August 01, 2008 10:00 PM

Breaking Dawn Event
Breaking Dawn Release Party
Barnes & Noble Booksellers Arrowhead
7685 West Bell Road
Peoria, AZ 85382
623-487-9022


Oh and yes... i really did make this post at 3 almost 4 in the morning... Can you say insomnia!! I am sooooooo tired, but i cant sleep and i have a sore throat from you know where and it is driving me crazy!!! I am hoping this goes away, my allergies acted back up on Sunday and now i am back to Sleepless in Glendale.... seriously allergies in June? Only me... i have teh worst case of allergies i know... well off to bed.. maybe!!!

11 comments:

Morgan said...

Too bad the St. George Barnes and Noble don't want to be nice and do theirs earlier...that's not stopping me from going though! Luckily I will be in town that weekend.

Charise said...

You late night girl! I hope your allergies go away! Hey I'm coming down the middle of July! We will have to get together! I'll have to call you soon! :)

Kade and Kaylee said...

Yeah! I am definitely gonna be there! I'm so excited and Kade just called me a loser. haha. I told him I'm not the only loser who is excited for this!

kalie said...

Bummer about your sore throat! Yay for Breaking Dawn... I am seriously panting with excitement! I will be happy w/ whatever... I think! :) Go Team Jake!

Andrew and Sara said...

I am so excited for this book. I just may have to hit Barnes and Noble up that night---thanks for the heads up.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I am so excited. I told my mom that she is in charge of my kids for one whole day. I think I can finish it in one day!!!

Criscell said...

SO cool! Thanks for letting us all know! What are you going out of town for? Is this the other wedding? SO sorry your allergies are acting up. What a bummer! Anything I can do for you?

Our Family said...

Sara I'm so glad you have found a book you enjoy reading. I know you're a non reader like myself. I almost want to read these books because of your pure excitment for them.

Hope your feeling better!

Coleen Ure said...

Ha I am obsessed with the Bachelorette! It's the one show I am embarrassed to tell people I watch but who cares it's good, right? I loved Graham. I was so bummed that he waited too long to show his feelings. He was real, he just had a hard time being that open on tv. But now it's a real hard choice out of jason and jeremy.....

Melissa Rees said...

Is that the actual cover for the new book? So cool!! Hope all is well with you. We miss you!

Unknown said...

Sara-you totally spoiled me with that package! Thank you so much! I feel like a total idiot because the stuff I sent you was so retarded compared to what you sent! Im so sorry! I just had no idea on how much to send, and I guess I am just a loser stay-at-home-mom, cause I have nothing very exciting to share! I did think of a few more good things I could have sent after I had already sent it, but still, I guess I need to work on myself a little more, and not always my kids. My favorite things list is like 90% kids stuff. How lame is that?! So anyways, you really made my day and thank you again! Sorry yours was lame. I cant stop thinking about how dumb I feel! ahhh! Im sorry to post this all on here but I cant find your email! Thanks again Sara!