Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun with the Hansen Fam!!

While we were in Utah, I also got to spend a week babysitting this little guy!! He is so cute!! my Brothers wife was the Stake Camp Director... SO i stayed with my brother and took care of my nephew while he was at work!! It was so fun!! This particular day, my Dad decided to surprise us and took the day off of work to spend it with the two of us....

My mom, is always coming up with great ideas-- and at the last minute she decided to take me and my two sister-n-laws to Mesquite for a girls nite!! It was so nice of her... we laid by the pool... ALL day... and since it was a Tuesday in Mesquite, Nevada, we had the pool all to ourselves!!!


Then we got all dolled up, and headed out-- Some of my mom's friends let us eat complimentary at their fancy restaurant... Then mom gave us $20 bucks, to try our luck at the penny slots!! I had not so much luck, but it was still fun- and of course after our twenty's were spent, we were out of there!! Thanks Mom!!

2 comments:

hilary said...

how fun! i'm so glad you were able to go home and spend time with family, that is the best! looks like your girls trip was a blast!!

Criscell said...

That sounds so fun! What a great time with your mom. It seems like I haven't seen you in forever! We need to catch up.