Saturday, April 10, 2010

29 Weeks!!!

Here is the Rhettser and I at the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City. After I left St. George, i headed to Havasu to spend the week with Rhett.
It was so beautiful, the weather was perfect, we got to enjoy a little Spring Break action in Havasu (j/k), we almost made an appearance and went to the Warren G concert just because we didn't have much going on... but then the security guard made us feel silly when he looked at my belly and said, "Oh no, your not going to the concert, are you??" Well, we didn't tell him that we were bored and we thinking about it.... but after that comment, we opted for a walk on the bridge instead!!
And here is a Belly shot for ya...



29 weeks!! I know I'm huge!!! Starting to feel so tired, i think i have been taking two to three naps a day!! But other than a little, okay a LOT, of heartburn i am feeling great!! Oh, also minus my marshmallow feet... note for my next pregnancy... take a picture of your feet BEFORE you get pregnant... because i am just starting to think i have always had large toes and Cankles!!! The swelling never goes down!!

9 comments:

Christin said...

Those little sisters are going to run out of room! I still think that you look darling!

Kylee said...

Stop Sara! You look amazing! Cute picture! Miss ya - love ya!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

you do look very cute! are you still working? if so i hope you are done soon!!
can't wait to see your little ones.

hilary said...

seriously, you look so good! i remember feeling like i would never have ankles and feet and hands that weren't swollen too. but you will. :) hang in there!

djzmcallister said...

You look so good.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Congratulations! You look super cute as a pregnant girl!!!

Criscell said...

Where was this pic taken? I love the background. You look great, what are you talking about!? I'm so sorry about the heartburn. I can totally relate--well, yours might be worse than mine.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I feel your pain, I probably gained 20 lbs of water weight with Lance, it was so painful to walk, and you have two babes, so I am sure it is twice as bad! Hang in there, your babes will be here soon (but hopefully not too soon!) Good luck this last stretch. I think you still look darling!

Jenn said...

You look adorable!! Believe me, I know the cankles feeling all to well! With Breckan, the last 2 months, I had to wear slippers everyday in the dead of winter, no fun at all! The swelling will go down about a week after the babes come. I'm so excited for you and Rhett, and jealous, I want at least one baby GIRL!! :o)