Thursday, April 8, 2010

Conference & Easter!!!

Rhett is on a rotation in Lake Havasu City this month... so while he is there i decided to head up to St. George for a couple weeks. Since it was Easter and Conference Rhett drove up from the Lake to spend the weekend with me-- oh and our families!! My little brother JorDan graduated from high school early and we were so excited for him, so we drove up to my parents Race Track in Cedar to celebrate!!
It took Rhett and I a couple hours and some serious coaxing, to convince my Dad into letting me ride on the four-wheeler. He is just looking out for the babies... i hope=)!! But after a while he gave in, and i insisted Rhett was a safe driver... Rhett's mom has been working so hard to finish the baby quilts for us. I helped... um... a little... but during conference we had to hand stitch the binding. Rhett's mom finished hers in one session. I had finished one side in one session, pathetic i know, so by the last session of conference Rhett decided to help hand sew the binding!!! I think he felt bad for me, and so did is mom, because then all 3 of us sat there and binded the same quilt!!


After the binding lesson (good sport honey!!), we ran over to my families for some Easter dinner!! We had both the grandmas there... Grandma and Grannie on the right.


After a fun, very, very hard egg hunt my dad set up for us, our friends the Woodcocks stopped by. We have been friends with them since we moved to Utah. They have two kids who are the same age as my brother Kyle and I. So we grew up together... and i don't think we have recent picture of us... so for our facebook pages, j/k, we had to take a photo.



And of course our family Easter photo.... my parents thought it would be so funny to take a picture with EVERYone looking pregnant!! So they all were good sports and stuffed pillows in their tummy's, well except Kyle, he stuffed something else as you can tell. Another pregnancy moment he wanted pointed out!! We are missing my little nephew Aiden in this one... but for a few poses he was insistent that he had a pillow under his belly too!! He kept walking around trying to find something to put up his shirt like everyone else!!



I think they make me look skinny... how about you???


1 comments:

Criscell said...

That is a hilarious picture!! Looks like you guys had so much fun at home. Your shower pics are amazing!!