Monday, May 24, 2010

35 weeks....

Yes... just when you didn't think i could get ANY bigger.... I DID!!! I am officially toting around a 30 pound bowling ball. At least that is what it looks and feels like...
This is me at 35 weeks and 4 days.....
These last few weeks have been a little miserable, i am not going to lie. Most of my pregnancy, minus the 8 weeks of sickness, has not been too bad though, i actually feel like i have had a pretty easy twin pregnancy. So i feel quite lucky...
But now i am feeling a little top heavy.
I cant see my toes, or my belly button for that matter.
I think i grunt every time i sit, rollover, put on my pants, get in the car, do the dishes, bend over.. Pretty much everything I do takes my breath away lately.
I think if one more person says, "Wow, you must due soon!!??" I might clobber them and sadly most of these comments come from women--- hello, lady have YOU been pregnant before??
I think last night alone i got up to go to the bathroom at least 7 times, and i only slept for 6 hours
I cant reach anything that is not within elbow to hand length because the belly gets in the way.
I am sore, my tummy feels like one big black and blue bruise!!


In other none complaining news...
I think we are definitely feeling ready for these babies!! Mentally and physically!!
We set up the swing and the bouncers last night... sadly we had to also read the instructions on how to use our car seats, the bases are seriously confusing. The house is just about clean, my bag is packed, the cameras charged, their tiny clothes are washed.
We are so excited to meet them and see their little faces!!
We were originally scheduled to have them on June 7th... but we went to the doctor 2-3 weeks ago and the babies were already measuring 5 1/2 pounds!! Holy big babies!!! So the doctor determined we were definitely NOT going to make it until June 7th... so now we are scheduled to have them Friday!! We are so excited... and i think nervous... all at the same time!!
Now.. if we could seriously settle on names... i think we will be ready!!!

18 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You poor thing! I gained about 20 lbs of water weight with Lance and the swelling was so painful! At least there is an end in sight! I can't believe you have already carried your twins this long, that's amazing! Good luck Friday, can't wait to see pictures of your cute babies. Oh and their rooms below turned out amazing!

Becky Hill said...

You look so cute! People can be so rude when your preggers. When i was pregnant with our first one people kept asking me if a was having twins and if i was about to pop and this was when i stil had two months left in my pregnancy! They were lucky i was too big to knock them out. But you look great! can't wait to see pics. Good luck!

Kylee said...

Sara, you are so cute! I can't believe the time is now here!! Yeah- we can't wait to see the lil babies!! :) luv ya

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

i can't believe that you are having the girls this week! i'm sure the last nine months have gone by a little faster for me than you :) good luck with everything! can't wait to see pictures. maybe we'll even have to drive across the valley!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see there cute faces!

Are you going straight c-section or going to try to deliver them vaginally?

Travis and Britni said...

Poor girl. You really do look great though. I can't believe you've only been miserable the last few weeks. That's amazing. Your little girls are going to be gorgeous. I can't believe you'll be a mommy of twins in four days. I'm so excited for you. I wanna come by and see the nursery before you have them. Hang in there. You're doing great.

Brett and Rachel said...

Sara, I hope I look as good with one baby at 35 wks as you do with 2! I'm so impressed! Good luck on Fri! It was fun to catch up with you at the shower on Sat, btw.

Melenie said...

I think you look great for having two babies in there! Good luck on Friday!

Mands Glenn said...

So fun to see you today in the Dr's office. Im so excited for you guys. Isn't it so funny what comes out of other mouths when you are pregnant? They just don't get it. Just tell me I look great and really small and everything will be okay. Friday is so soon! Can't wait to see pics on the blog.

Christin said...

Girl I think that you glow and look great! Good luck on Friday!

Zylstra Family said...

I cant wait to see pictures of the cute girls!! Sounds like you are ready to go...and I think you look amazing for being pregnant with twins!! :) Good luck, I am sure you will do great!

LisaJ said...

I remember opening the door for the Qwest man, and he shouted, "wow! Don't have the baby now!" I told him I was having twins, and he said, "still, don't have the babies right now!" I seriously could have smacked him. I really think some people have a sickness with blurting out stupid remarks!

Good luck on Friday!

Mariesa M. said...

You look great! I hope everything goes good for you Friday!

hilary said...

sara! i have been thinking about you for the past couple weeks! you seriously look so awesome!! i can't believe how big they are measuring already - it does not look like you have TWO 5 1/2 lb babies inside of you! hang in there these last few days!!! i was miserable with one, so i can't even imagine what you're going through! you're a trooper! you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!! love you guys!

kalie said...

Sara, you look amazing! And you sound so prepared! I am excited.

Brigg and Dianne said...

I know it gets super uncomfortable towards the end, hang in there! I'm so excited for you, I hope everything goes well!

Sarah said...

Sara,

It was wonderful meeting you at Kalie's baby shower! You are so sweet, and yes, it looks like those babies are about ready to come out! Since Kalie is moving :( once you get back into the swing of things, I will ask you to start doing my hair! Congrats! (on the babies-not on the possibility of doing my hair!~Sarah

Criscell said...

Sara, I heard from Kristy that she went and saw you in the hospital and that your babies are darling! I'm so glad to hear that all went well. Wish I could seem them too--and you! Your names are so cute! Hope you're adjusting to life as a mom okay and that you have lots of help! Take care!