Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Break...

Well, we feel like we need to catch up, here are a few highlights of our Christmas break... we went to St. George and visited family, it was nice to have a break from our
ever-so-entertaining lives of school and work.
These are our friends Jon and Alexis. They joined the Hansen's for Christmas dinner this year, we loved having them.
This is Sara's Aunt Michele, Granni(my mom's mom) and Sara's mother, and Sara...
Here is us Christmas morning.. Do we look like we just woke up? My brother and his wife were kind enough to wake us up EARLY to see what Santa brought...
Rhett's parents are mission president's in Brazil and so they had a little Christmas wrapped up for us! We are so excited about our new griddle! We have already used it like 5 or 6 times!

7 comments:

Charise said...

Hey Sara! I'm so glad that you have your own blog now and you aren't just a blog stalker! I love to see what everyone is doing! It looks like you had a great Christmas! My break went by way too fast, I have been in party mode and now I have to get back to the homework ;)

Jess said...

Sara, Hi! I am so glad that you have a blog! I had no idea that you live in Phoenix...Where are you living? What school is Rhett going to? It was so good to hear from you!

Drew and Michele said...

I am so happy you guys are blogging now!! I saw your post on our site and then went to your site. I am sad we didn't get to see you guys either at Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful one though. We had a great time in St. George. Now it is back to school for us as well (at least Drew).

Christin said...

Sara! You cute little thing! This is so fun! I have been thinking about you too, we need to talk soon! I love you!

Crescent said...

Hey guys!! I was so excited to see your blog and get caught up on your life now! I have to admit, I'm just a little jealous that you are in WARM Phoenix...I'm not a big fan of the cold, but it hasn't been too bad yet. How are things going for you guys? We need to get caught up!

Becky said...

i love your new blog. i am so excited to have another friend to add to my blogging list. i think ret makes a great santa. he should be one for our christmas party next year for sure.

Criscell said...

Hi Sara! Thanks for convincing me to do a blog! Yours just looked so cute, I just had to give in to the pressure! See, you figured out how to make your picture on the side bigger--it looks great! I love the picture of Rhett in the Santa suit--he's a natural! You two are such a cute couple.