Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Thank you, thank you all!!! Thanks for the wonderful ideas, i received some really good feedback and i am EXCITED to try these new recipes!! I think they all sound delicious... a couple of my friends have been posting recipes on Mondays. So i will try and do the same, maybe not on monday, but at least once during the week!! Or at least until i run out of recipes!!!


Well, i also have been tagged... actually a little while ago(sorry Chris).. but it has just been my typical crazy life, but here we go....


Two Names You Go By: Babe & Shorty
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: A T-shirt & Slippers
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: A Best Friend & Someone who makes me smile
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Scrapbook & Hang w/my Hubby(i know corny)
Two things you did last night: Worked & Girl's Nite at Sonic!!
Two people you Last Talked To: Both my Sister n' Laws!!
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Work & Making Dinner(i know boring)
Two Longest Car Rides: Seriously, i think i have blocked these out!!!
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas & My Anniversary(that is a holiday, right??)
Two Favorite Drinks: Pink Lemonade & Strawberry Banana Smoothies
Two Things About Me you may not have known: Hmmmm.... i'll get back to you on that one??
Two jobs I have had in my life: Area Supervisor for SmartStyle & Front Desk Mgr. at the HoJo
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1 & 2 How to Lose a Guy in 10 days!!!!
Two of my favorite foods: Ice Cream & My mom's homemade Mac n' Cheese
Two places I'd rather be right now: I am in 70 degree weather in January! Where else would i want to be???
Five People I am tagging:
Sarah P.
Criscell
Heidi
Tiffany
Michele

2 comments:

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

hey, check out my blog. i am now part of a cool recipe exchange that has easy recipes when in a rut...

Meradith said...

Sara! Oh my gosh you and your hubby are so cute! Your blog is super cute, we just started one www.jason-meradith.blogspot.com. It's great to see pics of you, you look beautiful!!