Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Favorite Things........

Several friends and I participated in this "Favorite things Swap...." We all get assigned a partner and send them our favorite things.. i had a hard time thinking of my favorite things, but here is what i got in return!!
So Melissa spoiled me and sent me the greatest favorite things!!! She had a little note on each item that explained why it was her favorite and that was my favorite part... here is what she sent...
Pop Tarts- not just any pop tarts brown sugar multi-grain pop tarts and they are really good and brown sugar pop tarts are my favorite too!!
Lip Gloss- that tastes very delicious!
Off wipes- I am going to love these!! I live by a lake and i have so many mosquito bites, and i refuse to wear the spray bug off stuff, so i think these could very much turn into my favorite!!
Nail Kit- K.... Melissa you don't know how excited i am about this!! I always want to buy one of these kits, but then talk myself out it... and my husband always teases me when i steal his finger nail clippers to give myself a pedicure!! So, now i have my own and i LOVE it!! I have already used it three times!!
Peas and carrots- Melissa has planted a garden and so she sent me some seeds... i will have to save them for next year and maybe we can tomatoes, peas and carrots!!!!
Energy Drink- She sent me this delicious drink... and i love the taste!! Melissa where did you get this???
Thank you for sharing your favorite things, Melissa!!!

3 comments:

jaesi said...

You got some great stuff! Im gonna have to try those pop tarts.

Linds said...

It's the favorite things swap fun!!! It's like christmas in a box! You got way fun stuff too!

Criscell said...

What a fun idea! I love the things you got too.