Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Life... Back to Reality...



Yep, that is right school is back in, Rhetts got the books out and i am back to work full time!


We did a lot playing this summer, we moved, went to some weddings, caught up with some old friends, and new ones too!! We went swimming very often and enjoyed the hot weather of Arizona!! We also hit up some free "Summer of Love" parties that our apartment hosts. We went to three or four, yes we are poor we will do anything for free food(especially when it is Rubio's and Gelato!). Yes, all for free!!!
We had tons of fun, played lots of games and just enjoyed Rhett NOT studying!!
But now it is back to life and back to reality, and I know Rhett is ready to get this medical school thing on the road again. Three more looong years...let's hope they go fast!!

10 comments:

Criscell said...

Amen! The time can't go by fast enough...

Redd family said...

i swear we were just starting 2nd year and i was pregnant with Ella....time really goes by fast, you'll make it!!

Jess said...

I agree! We can't wait to be done!! You were lucky...The Pod students don't get any summers off. So I hope you enjoyed it:) Sara, we need to hang out before we leave!!!

Mal and Kade said...

I hate when the summer is over. Summer is so fun! Kade is on his last semester so I am soooooo excited for him to be done!

McDuffie Family said...

They will...........I hope! I understand the back to studying, though we won't even compare to your med school hubby! YOu guys did have one fun summer! I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

Glad you guys fit in some fun. I work with med students and know it can be such a challenge. --but well worth it in the end i am sure

P.S. I am going private, check my blog

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Sorry about the back to life business... I know it's not very fun but it will be worth it for sure! Thank you so much for letting us stay with you!! Your house is so cute! Also tell Rhett thanks for taking Tyler to his interview. Thanks again, it was great to see you guys!!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

After first year was my favorite summer! Sean and I played like crazy. I was so sad when school started back up. However, it did go by fast.

DavidW said...

Hi Frei Family,
Well it looks like you had a blast, Lake Powell is always fun.
Just saying hello and hoping all is well in Arizona.

The Frei's said...

Ugh for back to school and work! I have had such a hard time going back and getting into the swing of things. It was so nice to play this summer. There's only one problem though...how come we didn't get to see you guys this summer :(