Friday, February 1, 2008

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

We have been so blessed since we moved to arizona with great friends. We were both nervous about leaving Utah, because we got use to having a plethra of friends and family around all the time. So when we packed up and moved to AZ, we hoped to make some good friends that we could rely on like family. And we have, it is so great, we love all the friends we have made here... It does seem as though sometimes the girls hang out more than the guys(well except for the fact that they are at school together EVERYDAY), recently we all went to see 27 dresses(which i recommend to anyone, it just might be replaced as my favorite!)...here is a pic from the event... i posted two because we had to take the picture a few times because people kept walking in front us!! It was pretty funny...so just check out the second pic. we are all looking left.
Oh bytheway this is my favorite qoute from the movie... "i feel like i just found out that my favorite love song was written about a sandwich..."
Me, Alyssa, Criscell, Heidi, Carlee, Becky



12 comments:

Criscell said...

What a fun night! Let's do it again sometime! Oh, by the way, can I steal this picture from you since I didn't bring my camera that night? I've been waiting and waiting for you to post it!! lol! (Sorry I always have to get pics from you! You are so good at always remembering your camera!)

McDuffie Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! I will definitely need to go see that show!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

my favorite quote was the one about marriage being the last legal form of slavery. haha soo funny!

Frei Family said...

Criscell of course you can steal it, jstu copy and paste into your blog!!

Charise said...

That movie was SO cute huh! I went and saw it last night! :)

stacy h. said...

SARA! hi i am so glad you found meradith's blog, and then found my blog! looks like you are doing so great! don't you love how this blogging thing works? now all of my friends are right here in my computer! :)
p.s. tell criscell hello! meradith and i know her from growing up in idaho falls!

Amber said...

Sara, Hey, how are yoU? I hope you remember me, How are you? I hope you don't mind that I saw your page on Jessica's. You are a stinkin doll. I didn't know you married him. I don't know him personally, just of him. That's cool! Hope all is well! talk to you later!

Jess said...

It's so good to be friends with other med student's wives!! You can relate to each other in so many ways!! We have a big group of women we hang out with that we met our first year. We still have gils nights and holiday parties together. I'll miss them so much when our hubbies separate for residency:(
PS Are you living on campus???

Linds said...

I'm so glad that you have so many great friends in AZ! You are so dang cute who wouldn't want to be your friend!...ps I just saw 27 dresses for my "girls night" and the funny thing was that there wasn't one guy in the whole theater! Total chick flick and I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Becky said...

we definitely need to do this again and soon. i say we all go see fool's gold.

WesExpress said...

That was so much fun and i agree I really liked that movie. I'm all for doing it again sometime.

Andrew and Sara said...

Hey Sara. I tagged you. You have to read my blog to get the info. Sorry, I'm running low on blogging friends to tag.