Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Time...

The Easter time is the time for eggs and the time for eggs is the easter time!!! My mom use to ALWAYS sing that to us when we were younger, and when i wake up easter morning that is the first thing that goes through my head!!
Well we don't have kids yet, but the easter bunny still came!!! We had Rhetts brother over for "Easter brunch!!" And he brought us an easter treat!! We also had time to dye easter eggs with our friends the Patchett's!! It was quite enjoyable, for some reason i LOVE dying easter eggs!!! Here is me trying to eat the easter egg and for once my handsome husband is smiling for the camera and i am the one being funny!!

We also had a wonderful day at church, the ward choir sang a beautiful arrangment of As i Have Loved You, it was beautiful i hadn't ever heard it arranged like that. Happy Easter!!

10 comments:

hilary said...

looks like you had fun dying eggs! that's cute that your mom used to sing to you on easter morning! i love little memories like that.

Christin said...

I got to dye eggs this year too, and it was so fun! Some things we never grow out of thank goodness!

McDuffie Family said...

How fun! Glad the easter bunny came!

Andrew and Sara said...

We had a great time dying easter eggs with you guys. Rhett looks like he is modeling the easter eggs in that last picture...so funny.

Unknown said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple! I love memories and traditions like that.

tiffany and darren said...

Hey Frei's! I found your blog through the grapvine and I was so excited!! I have a little obsession with blogging because of my free time at work. I now have a new one to look at. I am adding you to my list. How is Arizona and school?

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

So much fun!!! Somehow every year I manage to buy a little egg coloring kit and then we never get around to it ..... maybe next year!

Tracy S. said...

Hey Sara! Looks like you're having fun in AZ. So good to hear from ya!

Our Family said...

wow, you guys did more than we did and we have a child. Way to go!

Linds said...

Happy Easter..(a little late) You guys are so cute! I hope you had a great one!