Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not another BRA!!!

So, on Saturday morning Rhett's sister Bevin called and said that her friend Tracy(who is going to be wearing the same dress as me at the wedding), got her cute little Vikkie C's(Victoria Secret) package... and well she opened it up and to her surprise............................NO DRESS!!! She got a very large(DD) cream bra!! At first she thought it was a joke, but no someone person at the Vikki-C's factory made a HUGE mistake!!! Hmm... will i ever get my dress????
I am also so excited for arizona, because my Dad just called and said that they have announced that they are building another temple in Arizona!!! They are buildind one in Gilbert and one near Thatcher. I am so excited, for the members down there... however i do wish that they could build one in the west valley, but i guess we will just keep hoping and praying and doing some missionary work in the west and maybe one day we will be blessed with a temple that is not an hour away!! However i am very excited for the little mormon community called Thatcher, they have a longer drive then me! And they deserve it so much!!!

10 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny about Victoria Secret! My visiting teachers were just over, and we were talking about how we need a temple in the west valley! But we are still excited about the other ones being built! Hooray for new temples!

Criscell said...

Hahaha! That's too funny about the bra! Who's running that company anyway??

That's so awesome about the new temples! I hadn't heard that yet!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

I'm with you on the temples ... I thought for sure the next one in AZ would be more over by us. Maybe next time around!

McDuffie Family said...

how funny about the dress aka bra thing going on. I guess you'd be the talk of the town! How coolabout the temple!

Melenie said...

lol, that's funny that it isnt even the same bra that you got!

kalie said...

LOL about the not-dress. I share your sentiments--happy about the new temples.... sad they're not nearer.

heidi said...

Sara,oh my gosh, I know everyone else can't believe whats going on with your dress too, but that is by far theeeeee funniest thing I have heard all year! There must be a little spanish lady working there thats still learning the language or something. Double D (DD) stands for "Darling dress", not a nasty cream colored bra! Seriously! Miss you!

Christin said...

WOW two in a row! Maybe that dress doesn't exist!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Hey I just started blogging, yours is so cute. You are welcome to check out mine even though it's not to exciting. tkowensfamily.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.
kristen

bryce and paige said...

How awesome about the temples. My dad grew up in safford so he'll be happy to know about the one in thatcher.
Oh, how funny about the bra.