Monday, April 14, 2008

Shhh... it is a secret!!!

Okay, so i was watching the Today show, an everyday morning favorite of mine, i am not sure if i have a crush on Matt Lauer, or i like to watch Meredith make a fool of herself, or watch Ann grab every ones arm or leg at least once throughout the day, she is seriously a very touchy feely person- Rhett and i watch her sometimes just to see how much she flirts, actually lets be honest i think Al is my favorite!!! or maybe i just like it because they provide really non-bias(well, kind of)good news.... Who knows "Why I love Today...?" But on with my post.... during the Today Show today they talked about this website, http://www.bradsdeals.com/ it has soooo many online coupons!! That is the draw back though, they are "online" coupons. But if you are like me i LOVE to shop online! And they have coupons for everything, Target, computers, luggage, best buy, Barnes and noble, Michael's even has a printable coupon on there... oh my heavens it is great so I just thought i would share it for all you online shoppers out there!!!

14 comments:

Criscell said...

Thanks for sharing, Sara! I'll have to check it out!

Charise said...

Ok Sara, so you have never ever been caving here in St. George? Ask Rhett if he has. There are caves in Snow Canyon Park and in Bloomington. It is pretty fun! :) I hope you are doing well!

kalie said...

Wow, thanks for this great tip. I'm adding it to my favorites ASAP! BTB, one of my favorite places to shop online is Overstock. I've gotten some great furniture there. :)

Becky said...

i love the today show tool. i watch it almost every morning. i actually really love live with regis and kelly too. thanks to these two shows for getting me through the mornings. how do you feel about kathy lee being on with hada now? i am not totally sold on the idea yet. mixed emotions thus far.

McDuffie Family said...

Cool.........I'm always up for saving money!

XO said...

Neat-O! Thanks!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I am not much of an online shopper, but who knows, with a good enough deal, I definitely could become one!

Becky said...

i couldn't agree more with the whole kathy lee taking over the show thing. a couple of days ago i was apalled at how she was treating hota. she always walks out first too. it's like she has "i am better than hota" written all over her face.i feel so bad for hota. how do you spell her name, really, i can't get it right. i would be totally annoyed with kathy lee if i were her. she is so demeaning to her.
are the boys going to be studying sat. night? if so we should go see a movie, that is if you aren't working. i miss hanging out with you girls.

Tracy S. said...

Totally used this and got an extra 25% off my Barnes and Noble order. Thanks!

bryce and paige said...

sara hello!
How are you? It's been forever, you are so darling. How fun to live in Glendale. We love AZ! Looks like you're having a blast. Good to hear from you.

Linds said...

Ha you are too funny Sara! I love the today show too! How are things going? Well talk to you later!

Andrea F. said...

Hi Sarah...it's been forever since I have seen ya. I just started blogging so Im not too sure what the heck im doing yet. YOu are looking cute as ever, stop by my blog sometime.
dougndre@msn.com

Amber said...

Hey Sara, Im setting my blog to private soon, and would love to still keep in touch. Anyways- just wanted to say hi, talk to you soon! Hope all is well.

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Myntra Coupons & Offer Code
Giftalove Coupons & Offer Code
Jabong Coupons & Offer Code
Treebohotels Coupons & Offer Code
Shoppers Stop Coupons & Offer Code
Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale