Tuesday, December 2, 2008

T-Giving!!!

Okay.. so i apologize about the Out-of-Orderness of the pictures... i hope you will survive!!
This picture below is BLACK Friday!! Every year, for as long as i can remember, my mom and I regardless of if we are together or not... ALWAYS go shopping very early on BLACK Friday! So this year we grabbed all the girls in the family and headed to Vegas, and yes we left at about 5 in the morning... But it was so fun!! And we hit up some serious sales at Macy's!!!
Here is Thanksgiving day!! My Aunt just moved to SG, right down the street form Rhett's parents house, actually, and so she was quite excited to have the WHOLE family over for thanksgiving. I didnt get a picture of all of us.. but most of my dads family was there... We had 1 grandma, my mom, my dad, 2 Aunts, 2 Uncles, 3 siblings & 2 spouses & 1 girlfriend, 9 cousins & 2 spouses & 1 more girlfriend, and three grandchildren!!! It was a little crazy!! But we had so much fun!! We played Bingo and went to the movies, ate lots of turkey, we did a little christmas serrvice for an orphanage in Mexcio... and well now we are seriously tired from running around all weekend!! Here is my little nephew!! He is getting so big!! He is about 11 months now... he says Uh-oh and it so cute!! He is walking around on his cute little legs and i just could not get enough of him!! Poor guy has so much hair!! I ran out of time to cut it... I'm sorry Amy!!

I think i look a little tired in that picture, but Aiden looks so happy!! Here is my family at our Thanksgiving dinner!! It was so yummy!!



And here is the whole family at my Aunts house!!



Whew!! We are glad to be back in AZ with the warm weather.. but we miss all of our families in SG!! And of course i am ready for christmas now!! Here is a picture of my tree!! I love my tree, i think i love it so much cuz i have a wonderful sister-in-law.. that was willing to give me one of her artificial trees... Doesnt it look pretty cute??



10 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Sara- It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving and black Friday.

Becky said...

very cute tree and family. there are no presents under that tree. it's time to start shopping-yeah!!

kalie said...

Love the tree. It reminds me of John and Mandy Wilms'. They are crazy Christmas ppl and their house is the cutest around Christmas time.

Andrea F. said...

super cute tree!!! you were brave..i didn't dare head out and shop on black friday in vegas!!

Christin said...

I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you, looks like you were busy though. Your nephew is getting so cute!

Christin said...

I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you, looks like you were busy though. Your nephew is getting so cute!

Redd family said...

Looks like a busy weekend! Fun though! I love the tree. You're so good to put one up for just a couple weeks, I'm still debating.

Criscell said...

FUN! Looks like you guys had a great break. Aiden is so cute and getting so big too! Oh, and I LOVE your tree! We need to get together and have another x-mas party like last year sometime.

Kade and Kaylee said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to St. George for Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a great time! Black Friday shopping in Vegas sounds crazy! I went shopping down here that day and it was pretty bad so I can't even imagine being in Vegas!

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! It is cousin Jennie.. We missed you all at Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays.. love all the pictures!! jenhjams@hotmail.com