Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthday Celebration #1

Well, my birthday this year was quite eventful!! I had to work on my birthday- bummer, but before i left Rhett had this sitting on our bed. Notice the bow on top and by the way, YES- that is a quilt... this is how he wrapped my birthday present-- he said that it was too big to wrap!! I have to give him some credit for the creativity!!! He gave me the coolest ice cream maker! I am loving it, it doesn't take rock salt or anything and it makes ice cream in about a half hour! I LOVE ice cream, especially when it is 117 degrees out!

I got out of work early on my birthday and Rhett and I headed to SG to attend his parents homecoming. When we got there Rhett's sister and her husband were so excited to show me this cake that they had spent "ALL" Day making. It looked like a Doctor Suess cake-- I loved it!! It even had these cute little candles that were black and white stripes and black and white polka dots, they were so cute! Thanks guys!


You cant see but the frosting started to melt because it was so hot.. and so the cupcakes started to slide off the large cake in the center-- but it slid so perfect, i thought they had planned it that way--- thus making it look like a scene from "Oh the places we will go!"


1 comments:

kalie said...

Happy birthday again!