Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Its good to see me isnt it?"

"No need to answer that was rhetortical."
-by Glinda with a (guh)

So, I now that you are all probably tired of hearing about WICKED but seriously it is amazing!! So, so entertaining and even the hubby LOVED it!! It was funny, serious, easy to understand, i LOVE how they incorporate scenes and characters from the Wizard of Oz!! I am just in love with it!! I want to see it again and fast... i hear they are in San Diego in September---hmmm... maybe we need to plan a girls trip!

Here is the theater that is was at... It was 117 degrees that day btw(seriously). Pretty cool theater huh?? This theater is located at ASU and in November Phantom of the Opera is coming!! I am trying to talk Rhett into it-- but i don't think it is working!! But i would love to see it!! We had awesome seats this time 1st row in the second tier right in the middle!! So now i am spoiled!! But i am hoping by October ill have him talked into it!! I recommend it though because really every seat seems like a good seat in the theater!

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

I love love love it too! It was the first real musical I had seen and I would love to see it again! I would also love to see Mary Poppins in February. So if Rhett won't go to Phantom... I'll go for SURE!!

hilary said...

oh i'm so jealous. it's my favorite by far! i'm so glad you had the chance to see it! i'm in for september! :)

Kade and Kaylee said...

I'm going to Wicked next month in New York and I can't wait! I'm glad to hear that even Rhett liked it cuz I've been worried about Kade hating it. Count me in for Phantom!! I saw that play while I was in London and have been dying to see it again! I think even Kade would go to that one! :)