Monday, July 20, 2009

Party #2!!!

We were lucky enough to celebrate my birthday twice this year!! My mom had a BBQ with my siblings and us in SG. The whole family was there. It was good to see all of us together and of course i didn't get a pic. of the whole family I always forget!!!
Here is my mother and I... She always use to get us ice cream cakes on our birthdays when we were kids. So she got this wonderful pralines and creme ice cream cake! Have I told you I LOVE ice cream??

Candles have seriously come a long way since i was a kid.. these candles spell out H-A-P-P-Y
B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! I loved them and seriously such a smart idea!


4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I'm still sad we didn't get to celebrate before you left, but it looks like your day was very special. (twice:)) I love both of your cakes. What a creative sister-in-law. I love the Happy Birthday candles too. I'm glad it was special for you. We'll miss you.

Christin said...

Number three is waiting for you in Salt Lake my friend! Call me!

hilary said...

ok so i have been meaning to call you because i feel like an idiot! the day i took you to pick up your car was your birthday wasn't it?! ah! after i took you that day, some of my friends were telling me it was your birthday that day!! i feel so bad i didn't wish you a happy birthday or do anything for you! it looks like you had a good day and had fun with both of your families! your cakes looked darling, how fun!

Criscell said...

What a fun B-day you had! I love that cake!! And an ice cream maker? Wow! You'll have to tell me how it works! Wasn't Wicked amazing?!? I would LOVE to go again! And I am trying to talk Caleb into Phantom too... We miss you guys!