Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Lovin'.........

Okay, so here is a very past due update. I think i said before that Rhett is out of school til September(yipee!!) And so we ahve been doing a lot of playing! It has been so fun! We are loving the hot weather of phoenix and hanging out by the pool and getting to know some of the awesome friends we have met in arizona better. It has been a good break so far, both of us working, so it is not all play, but is nice for Rhett to have a break from studying!
Well, this last weekend my family came to town... my brother had a team race and it started at six at night and went to midnight!! We didnt make it the whole time-- that is waaay past our bedtime but we stayed til about ten- and turns out they took 2nd place!! Which is GREAT!! Here is a picture of Rhett and I with our hard core ATV racer, JorDan.... Just a note, my little brother raced with 2 other people and this little radio thing on his head is a walkie talkie of sorts, that way my dad or whomever can talk to the racers while they race from the "pits."
Here is a picture of us on the way to the water park in Mesa. Rhett's sister and her new husband surprised us with a quick visit from Utah a couple of weeks ago, and we decided to go to the water park, i will post pictures of all of us later- they are on another camera. We went out to dinner, played games, and splashed around at Sunsplash. It was so fun for all of us to hang out, Rhetts brother lives in Scottsdale and so all of his siblings were here!
Like i said we have been "playing" a lot!! These are some friends from SG that just moved down here to go to the same school as Rhett. We had to introduce them to Castles and Coasters, we LOVE that place!! This picture is from a couple weeks ago, but it pretty much sums up what we have been doing. We have played lots of games with friends, and watched some pretty funny shows with some neighbors(has anyone seen Wipeout?? I think Rhett wants to be a contestant!!)! It has been a great summer.. and there is still 2 months left!!!




6 comments:

Criscell said...

Wow! You guys have been livin' it up! We love watching Wipeout too. Sooo funny! We have to go to Castles and Coasters sometime together. I think I have a free round of golf coupon.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Looks like lots of fun! I've been trying to make something fun happen every day until the next busy tax season pulls Brigg away for 2 months. Hey Sara, I made our blog private, so send your e-mail address to moviegirl19 at hotmail dot com and I'll send you an invite!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! Summer is so fun! hehe :) That is awesome you have your husband back for a few months!

Jocee said...

Sara, I cna't believe I found you thru blog cruising. I had no idea you were married, or anything.. You look so good, I'm glad you're enjoying your summer. I would love to hear from you. My blog is zhospofamily.blogspot.com or you can email me at joceehospodarsky@gmail.com
(If you don't know who this is... I used to be called Jocee Schmutz)

Tracy S. said...

How fun and the best part is you still have two more months to play!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! So nice you actually get to spend some time together w/o worrying about homework and studying and everything! Also I am loving that swap you posted below, how fun is that!