Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is while we were waiting for the fireworks to start- they had the fireworks right off the beach, it was a little chilly by the water- but minus us isn't this picture great??? It turned out really good the sunset was perfect on the water!! Alexis and Jon took us to this cute little Italian restaurant- it was packed and it was probably the size of my living room. Literally my chair was touching the persons behind me- but the food was so good!!
And of course we hit up the Hard Rock before the Fireworks!!!
We had a lot of fun, but we are glad to be back in AZ!! Back to work for the both of us!!

1 comments:

Jessica McAllister said...

Coach is my favorite, love the bag. Derek applied to the same school Rhett is in and I hope that he gets in. We miss you guys in good old Cedar City Utah.