Monday, July 21, 2008

25 down and plenty to come....

Well, i am not a big advertiser when it comes to things like birthdays, or big accomplishments. I really don't say much when things like these sort happen--- but last week was my birthday. Yep, even the girls at work didn't realize it was my birthday until after i had been at work for 6 hours, the day of... i thought it was funny, although it does cause for an awkward situation...
Sara- is today your birthday??
Yea, it is my birthday.
Why didn't you say anything??
Ummm.. (awkward, what do you say to that??) and what do you say in the first place?? Come barging in to work yelling "Guess what it is my birthday??" I am a quiet person when i am at work- well kind of, and that is just not me, so i just keep things to myself.
But anyway... Rhett and i celebrated with our friends the Skinners, by going to this wonderful Frozen Custard place called Culver's. It is really popular back east, and although it is nothing like Nielsen's in SG, it is quite delicious and rhett and i get SOOO excited to go there. In fact he ordered a huge concrete(because of his excitement and barely ate half!!) We love this place!
On my actual birth day, Rhetts brother Burke took us out to dinner, to none other than P.F. Changs!! This is my favorite place... well one of my favorite places... Why you ask?? Umm, have you had the lettuce wraps??? Need i say more, they are delicious!! Try them!! You will soon be addicted! I didn't get a picture- we were so distracted because our waiter took forever, we were there for 2 hours!! Yes, horrible service, but great food, so we put up with it, whenever we go there we never have good service, not exaggerating it has happened 3 times. But i guess when you have great food- you can do whatever you want and yes we will probably still come back!!

Rhett also surprised me with Grey's Anatomy Season 2!! i am loving this show, well maybe just loving Patrick Dempsey, just kidding!! But i am definitely into it, and so Rhett was nice enough to make this lovely little purchase for me!! I am so excited!!




8 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Happy late birthday Sar! You're so cute. Sounds like you had a great day.

kalie said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was great! I love Season 2... we just watched it and DENNY!! That's all I can say.

Criscell said...

Hey, glad to hear you had a good day! I'll have to try out that frozen yogurt place. It sounds delicious! And I love Patrick Dempsey too!

Dave and Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Sara! I also love Grey's Anatomy! We always watch it when it's new episodes- I can't wait until the new season!

XO said...

Happy late birthday!

Heidi said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :) Glad you got to do some fun things. :)
Heidi

McDuffie Family said...

How exciting! I love the lettuce wraps and PF CHangs also! too bad about the service! Happy Birthday Sara!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.