Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wedding number TWO!!

Okay, so here are pictures from my little brothers wedding in Boise. We got back from there about a week ago... but life has just been a little crazy!! Here is a picture of Kyle and Kylee... This isn't the best picture, but aren't they cute?
We got there on Thursday at about 1 or so in the morning. Don't even worry your pretty little face that our flight was suppose to arrive at 9 p.m. Thank you Arizona for making our 1.5 hour flight about 5.5 hours long!! Rhett and I boarded the plane and pulled away from the gate and then sat on the runway for a minute-- then came the rain.........and the wind. It was blowing like 70 miles an hour(that is what the pilot said, i think that was way up in the air- not next to us) but it was blowing and pouring the rain was almost sideways, so ill give the pilot the benefit of the doubt and say it was blowing 70 miles an hour. Well after several announcements we finally took off 2 and 1/2 hours later!! It was awful, it felt like one of those stories you see on the news where people are stuck on the plane for four hours!! That was us!! And then, since planes are charging for EVERYthing now... The stewardess kept repeating, "Well, since we cant control the weather, this delay is not our fault." "Just remember this delay is NOT our fault, so there will be no free beverages!!" What???!!! I am afraid if i wreck they are going to charge me for the air mask and life vest!!!
Meanwhile... Here is Rhett and I with JorDan, My littlest brother, He looks pretty awesome all decked out in his all black tux!! He really wanted a lime green tux to match my newest sister n' laws colors... but to my moms gladness-- they didn't have them! So all black had to do!

This is me, Karlie, Kiley(the bride!), Haley, and my brothers wife Amy. This is her two sisters and my brothers two sisters. I just thought this picture looked cute with all the colors and her bouquet.

And here is the whole family!! It is starting to get bigger! I still cant believe how old all of us are getting!! It is weird to see my parents with three married and a grandbaby! But i love it!
Congrats to my little bro and his wife!!!

12 comments:

hilary said...

cute pictures! looked like a beautiful wedding, glad you guys had fun!

kalie said...

You have such a cute family! I love reading your blog. Sad to hear about your flight delay... and no free snax? I am bummed for you!

Criscell said...

You are making ME want to go to a wedding too!! Everything looked beautiful--what a darling couple they make.

What a mess about your flight! Sorry you had to wait so long.

Jenn said...

You guys have had an eventful summer with all your traveling, vacations and weddings! Your brothers' wedding looked so nice! I loved their colors and the color of your dress! You look so cute in that color! Sorry about your flight, thats the worst when your stuck in a plane, and not going anywhere but sitting on the runway!

Andrea F. said...

I still can't believe your lil bro is old enough to get married...that must make me SO old!! By the way luv the cute dress, you look super cute in green!!

Elan Woman said...

We were so happy to have you and Rhett with us...even if dad and I had to pull an "all nighter" waiting for you to arrive! The whole "no snack" thing really bugs! What a rip off. Better start packing those peanut M&M's. Or better yet, those heart-attack waiting to happen Macaroni Bites you, Rhett and I discovered in Jack's drive thru! The newlyweds have been decorating their house, cooking their own dinners and getting ready for school...JorDan is training for his next race in Heber over Memorial weekend...then we race Phoenix back to back Sept & Oct...yipee...that means we get to see you. Tell Rhett I may become a specimen for Huntsman's Genetic Cancer Testing...he'll love that! Love you! Mom

Elan Woman said...

We were so happy to have you and Rhett with us...even if dad and I had to pull an "all nighter" waiting for you to arrive! The whole "no snack" thing really bugs! What a rip off. Better start packing those peanut M&M's. Or better yet, those heart-attack waiting to happen Macaroni Bites you, Rhett and I discovered in Jack's drive thru! The newlyweds have been decorating their house, cooking their own dinners and getting ready for school...JorDan is training for his next race in Heber over Memorial weekend...then we race Phoenix back to back Sept & Oct...yipee...that means we get to see you. Tell Rhett I may become a specimen for Huntsman's Genetic Cancer Testing...he'll love that! Love you! Mom

Kade and Kaylee said...

So with all the weddings you've been in this summer, you've been getting hooked up with lots of cute dresses!! I wish that your bro could have worn a lime green tux! I would have loved to see that!

Anonymous said...

You dont know me but my husband Logan is Kylee's cousin! (Son of Jerilyns sister). My sister in laws were all the gorgeous blondes at the wedding. We were unable to make it to the wedding but the pictures are all so beautiful! Kyle is the cutest guy ever! I am so happy they found one another. We live in George with them so we love seeing them as often as we can!
Natalie Johnson

Unknown said...

What nice photos. I love her wedding colors.

Melissa Rees said...

That's my worst nightmare! Flying is scary enough, but to have to sit on the plane with no drinks?! Scary! Glad you got there okay.

McDuffie Family said...

cute family! It is getting big! Ilove the colors she picked out! I love the dark suits too! Sorry about the flight! I think I'd got crazy!