Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Go Giants!!!

So, as some of you know, we live pretty dang close to where the historic Superbowl 2008 took place. So we couldn't miss a chance on taking some pictures!! We went down by the stadium and there were some bands playing, and people handing out free stuff, it was fun just to go check it out and say that we were there!! These two pictures are the closest that we could get to the stadium and some sort of sign that said superbowl...
This first one I made my friend Carlie take 3 times, sorry Car, the electric sign in the back kept flashing different words, but i really wanted the words Welcome to SBXLII in the background of my picture! Lame, I know!!!
Oh and by the way, Rhett was very excited that the Giants won!! We had some friends over and the boys were jumping up and down so much that some items fell off my shelves!!
It was pretty funny!!!

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How fun! I'm sure it was crazy down there!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

whoever took that first picture did an amazing job. that is some talent!!!

i found a cute little project on some random blog too. jennaandbrady.blogspot.com. i think they are on the second page. the cute little blocks that have pictures on them. i might want to make some for my mom for mothers day.

Criscell said...

You changed your background again! Cute! I also changed mine, but I can't figure out how to make it fit my whole page. Do you know how to do that? Maybe you can give me a tip or two!