Friday, February 15, 2008

This is our Life...

Today is the last day of classes for this quarter... I think my husband is seriously ready for a break, i think each quarter is somewhere around 10-12 weeks, and well, this is Rhett's stack of materials for this quarter, yes this quarter... actually i think there is more in his backpack... but for all of our family and friends that are not here with us, this gives you an idea. Most of his classes give him a packet to study every week, and every week the packet is seriously, i don't know like 20 pages back to front, and he has liek 5 or 6 classes plus labs. It is crazy, how much they arre expected to learn. He is so dedicated to school and i am so proud of him, i am excited for him to have a short break and maybe take in some golfing!!

7 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

Ummmmmmmmmm....that's all I can say! I"m dazed looking at the pile! He'll be so glad when it's all over and can see what he's accomplished and yet to! You are a good support! HOpe the break (if you get one) is good!

Jess said...

Oh yeah...that looks familiar! When he gets into rotations it will be a lot better! I don't miss those packets all over my house!! I remember our first year I seriously saw my husband one hour a day...it sucked!

Criscell said...

AMEN!! Caleb totally needs a break too! How do they do it?! I bet you can't wait to go home and see your new nephew! When are you leaving again? Did you have a nice V-Day?

♥Shally said...

Hope you both get a break!

Thanks for posting on Blogger Buffet...

Brigg and Dianne said...

Hi again! I'm so glad you liked the chicken recipe. I've totally been in recipe ruts before too. The Frei's that I know are Denny and Kathy Frei. They have been like second parents to my husband while he was growing up. They're from Philadelphia but moved to Vegas about 20 years ago.

Let me know if you try any of the other recipes!

Our Family said...

Goodluck with finals this week.

Elan Woman said...

You go my Rhettster! Moments captured on film like that will remind you of how hard you worked to become Dr. Frei. And, make sure you have a good office staff so you don't ever have to see piles like that again!
Can't wait to have you kids home next week. Take a look at Dr. Richen's desk when you are job shadowing...avoid the piles baby!
Love you kids...