Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I saw this on the Taggarts blog and i just had to steal the idea... mostly because i wasa curious!! When i was in 6th grade, there was another 6th grade girl with the name Sara Hansen... it was so confusing!!! So i wanted to see how many Sara Frei's were out there, luckily there is only me and one other person.....


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



So then i check Sara Hansen....Wow!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
163
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




So then i checked Rhett...


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Hmmm.. should i be worried?? What does this mean???

2 comments:

Criscell said...

That's funny! I did it too and there are no Criscell Roberts or Criscell Burger's out there!

Crescent said...

This is great! I'm going to have to try it...I'm betting that I am the one and only Crescent though!