Thursday, February 7, 2008

So funny!!!

Okay, so i showed this american idol clip to Rhett last nite and we were both laughing so hard!! I laughed really hard the 1st time i saw it too!! So, for any of you that missed american idol(which would be my mommy hansen and my mother frei- you will both enjoy this!!!)...You will love this clip... i can watch it over and over and over and over and well, you get the point!!
Oh bytheway, my favorite part is Paula towards the end of the clip, she does a hip bump with the singer, and he just keeps singing!!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Matthew and I are still laughing about this clip! THanks for the laugh!

Criscell said...

Yes, I saw this contestant before and Caleb and I got a good laugh too!

McDuffie Family said...

That is hillarious! I really need to start watching American Idol

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Spence and I could not stop laughing either, that was hillarious! Not to mention, we were both totally singing it afterwards, pretty catchy!